Pure Roasted Robusta Coffee – Golden Weasel – 500Gr/Bag
Pure Roasted Robusta Coffee Beans – Golden Weasel – 500Gr/Bag.
– Selected from the largest ripe red Robusta coffee beans.
– Coffee beans are wet processed and polished (remove dirt and silk)
– Remove all impurities (twigs, blades of grass, sand, grit, no black seeds, broken, abutments).
– Grain sieve 18
– Silver packing: 500gr/pack
– Carefully and meticulously roasted in a strictly controlled process.
– Bold, bitter, strong taste typical of Vietnamese Robusta.
– Use an Espresso machine or blend to make a filter.
The product is guaranteed to be 100% pure, not mixed with impurities, not seasoned with any other flavors.
– Pack the packaging firmly, carefully, not damaged during transportation, after use, the customer can leave it in the bag, close the mouth to be used for the next time.
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE WITH FILTER:
Step 1: Grind the coffee, then scoop 4 or 5 teaspoons of powder into the filter. With pure coffee, those who like to drink strong coffee should usually give coffee about half a filter.
Step 2: Pour a little boiling water into the filter enough for the coffee in the filter to heat up and expand, wait a moment for the boiling water to permeate the coffee.
Step 3: Then add boiling water to the filter, pure coffee will bloom when it meets boiling water.
Step 4: Close the lid of the filter and you will have a cup of pure, delicious coffee.
Producer: Huca Food
Expiry date: 24 months from date of manufacture.
Storage: store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, close the bag tightly after use.